everRun MX Training from VirtualQubeOverview
This intensive, instructor-led, on-line course on installation and administration is an ideal way to launch your everRun implementation, and will create a solid foundation for your implementation decisions. Through interactive discussions and hands-on exercises, a certified and experienced instructor will guide participants in installing and configuring the fundamental components of the everRun MX environments, as well as review common troubleshooting scenarios.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand everRun MX virtualization concepts
- Describe hardware and software requirements for the everRun MX environment
- Detail redirection concepts, including network and storage redirection
- Plan, install, and configure everRun MX environments
- Use everRun utilities to monitor and manage your everRun MX environments
- Detail how to harvest logs
- Understand system upgrades and applying hotfixes
- Identify common troubleshooting issues and provide appropriate support
Registration for this course assumes that the student has:
- A working knowledge of Intel server hardware
- Microsoft Windows Server system administration experience
- A working knowledge of networking concepts and practices
- Current network and application configuration and troubleshooting experience.
This is an instructor-led, on-line class presented using Citrix GoToTraining, with limited seating available for students who wish to attend in person in Woodinville, WA. The class is two full days. The cost is $1,895.00 (US) per student, and must be paid in full at least five business days prior to the first day of training. For more information on price and availability, or to register for the next on-line training class, click one of the registration links at right, or contact the VirtualQube sales team.
The class can also be delivered at a customer facility. For more information on customized, on-site training at your facility, please fill out our on-site training request form.
System Requirements for On-Line Training
On-line training candidates will require a PC or Mac with an Internet connection, that is capable of running the Citrix GoToMeeting client software. We strongly advise using your PC's microphone and speakers for the audio connection, as the dial-in audio option is not toll-free.