VirtualQube Professional Services
VirtualQube offers expert consulting and professional services in numerous technologies. You can hire the same professional services team that built our world-class hosting infrastructure to help you build and maintain your own IT infrastructure, whether it's on-site or in the cloud:
- Server Virtualization - VirtualQube has expertise with all three of the major players in server virtualization: Microsoft (Hyper-V), Citrix (XenServer), and VMware. We can help you determine which product best suits your business needs, design and build your new virtualized environment, and migrate your existing servers into it.
- Desktop Virtualization - VirtualQube's professional services team has been architecting Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environments for businesses of all sizes for as long as those products have existed. We understand the complexities of VDI licensing. We can help you avoid the kinds of design mistakes that lead to performance bottlenecks. We can help you decide whether true VDI is the best solution for your business, or whether you would be better served by delivering "hosted shared" desktops via XenApp.
- Storage Virtualization - If you want to get the most out of a virtualized environment for your servers and desktops, you need to virtualize your storage as well. VirtualQube offers expert consulting for state-of-the-art Storage Networks. We specialize in DataCore, HP, Dell EqualLogic, and QuantaStor from OSNexus.
- Microsoft Infrastructure - VirtualQube is a Microsoft Certified Partner, and provides design and consulting services for Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Hyper-V, and System Center.
- Citrix Infrastructure - VirtualQube's professional services team is certified across the board in all of the Citrix product families. We offer design consulting, deployment services, and support for all Citrix products.
- Stratus Technologies - VirtualQube offers expert design, consulting, support, installation, and hosting of Stratus Technologies everRun® MX High Availability solutions. VirtualQube has architected various methods for warm and hot site failove solutions. VirtualQube also offers Stratus everRun MX training classes.